1. Log into the websphere administrative console. (not the WCS admin console). You could select the admin console from RAD via the servers view
2. Expand Security and click SSL certificate and key management. Under Configuration settings, click Manage endpoint security configurations.
3. Select the appropriate outbound configuration to get to the (cell):localhost:(node):localhost management scope.
4. Under Related Items, click Key stores and certificates and click the NodeDefaultTrustStore key store.
5. Under Additional Properties, click Signer certificates and Retrieve From Port.
6. In the Host field, enter test.salesforce.com in the host name field, enter 443 in the Port field, and test.salesforce.com_cert in the Alias field.
7. Click Retrieve Signer Information.
8. Verify that the certificate information is for a certificate that you can trust.
9. Click Apply and Save.